Fw: brake master rebuild info?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: brake master rebuild info?
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 03:25:01 -0400
Just buy a rebuilt master cylinder unless you can get Frank to rebuild it...
They have this impossible to get back in piece! Also, beware of the el
cheapo at Advance Auto Parts. A few listers have had problems with them. You
might consult the parts guys on the list.

Kent

Subject: brake master rebuild info?

In any case, I'm pretty sure that the brake master was slowly leaking fluid
and so
 I'm wondering whether it should be replaced or rebuilt.  I've never done
this before, but if I had some good instructions I'd give it a go.

 I'm anxious to hear what you all think.

 Mike Gagne
74 1/2 midget