trans parts needed

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: trans parts needed
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 17:56:31 -0600
Hello all,
I'm looking for some transmission parts for my 71 Midget.  I need a front
cover (It looks like mine is cracked and leaking).  And a ring gear for my
fly wheel.  I thought I'd check her before I go to one of the "big 3".  So
if you have a spare and want to make some $$ let me know or if you have
freebie I won't turn that down either but I know these things cost too.
Also my father inlaw may be in the need of a working 4sp, he isn't sure yet
and i've not yet had the time to look at it.  Thanks for everything guys I
enjoy all the comments on here daily.

TECH info: 1275 w/ stock 4speed.

Charlie Shelden
71 Midget