Re: trans parts needed

To: "shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: trans parts needed
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 22:07:34 -0400
On Monday 03 September 2001 05:08 pm, shelden wrote:
> Hello all,
> I'm looking for some transmission parts for my 71 Midget.  I need a front
> cover (It looks like mine is cracked and leaking).

An option you might take a look at is the modified cover offered by Mini
Mania (C-22G118) that has an actual rubber front seal. It's $75.00 plus
$20.00 core. I guess you're core is probably no good. I've been considering
this myself. Anybody out there have one of these? Any comments?

Eddie
1971 Midget