Re: Sand box and HotCoat

To: "Michel R. Gagne" <mgagne@unc.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sand box and HotCoat
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 08:38:13 -0700
Mike,

My buddy has one and has done lots of parts, big and small, with it. They
come out great, but you need to prep them right with a media blaster. I'll
send you his email if you want and you can ask him direct. I think Harbor
Freight may carry these also. I seem to remember seeing the same unit in
someone else's catalog too.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -