Re: Johnson Healey x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Johnson Healey x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 23:21:00 EDT
In a message dated 9/4/01 8:56:40 AM, trev9@earthlink.net writes:

<< indulged in any of those counties in quite some time.  Just as in
California in many dry Southern counties you paid a cover charge in
order to take your own stuff into the clubs and pay for each setup, a
coke, 7-up or whatever.

Roy

Not in the last 50 years.  California has strict rules about age 21, but I
can't remember a dry county anywhere, ever.

I'm glad Atlanta managed to get the cooperation of their goody twoshoes
types.  There are, sad to relate, still good sized counties in Mississippi
that are still dry.

Annice
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)