Re: Bonneville Speedweek

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville Speedweek
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 09:16:23 -0700
Cc: modifiedhealeys@egroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Bummer of a week at the salts Keith!  Like I've heard it said, "if it weren't
for
bad lucky, he'd have no luck at all."... that fits you to a "T" this year.
Sorry
to hear of your misfortune.  Frustrating, yes... heart breaking, yes...
determination building, yes.  We'll see you in print next year.  BTW, if you
plan
on running 300 in a Sprite, I'll be there for support.
Herb