Re: PALO ALTO SATURDAY TOUR

To: NewNGsInfo@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: PALO ALTO SATURDAY TOUR
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 09:20:19 -0700
Cc: "Chris" <Chris@hypersprite.com>, Robb Cutler <robb@nne.net>
John,

The rest of the group probably won't arrive until 9:30. Leave time is not
much of a factor for arrival time at Cameron's as many usually stop a
couple times along the route for snacks and other forms of relief...

I sent you a more detailed message off list.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints