Re: Paint source for purple midge

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paint source for purple midge
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 15:01:40 EDT
In a message dated 9/6/01 11:18:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mgagne@unc.edu
writes:

> I9m looking for a source of spray paint for doing several interior parts of
> my 74 1/2 midge.  The color is a dark purple, and I haven9t yet figured out

And I'm wondering why you always use a "9" in place of an apostrophe?!?  Is
it a college thing, or are you using a Mac?  (Sorry Larry!)  Not to belittle
you, but it sure looks strange, and I can't figure out why you chose 9, or is
your keyboard busted?  The apostrophe key is nowhere near the 9, unless maybe
you are using DVORAK?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget