Re: Paint source for purple midge

To: Allen Hefner <Ajhsys@aol.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint source for purple midge
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 15:56:18 -0400
Well, Allen, some offence taken ;-) After all you see my punctuation
correctly don't ya?? Ya &^&^$%()@$&'&^%#@ing Bum

It has nothing to do with Macs. It has a lot to do with email clients that
want to use HTML or some other system to make the apostrophe look right.
There is no symbol for what ever their client is trying to use in true ASCII
and the server translates it as best as it can. Keep your eyes open and you
will see other things like that for punctuation in other emails. Not just
poor old Mike's.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 9/6/01 3:01 PM, "Ajhsys@aol.com"
<Ajhsys@aol.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe