Re: too much noise, not enough car stuff - no LBC, really!

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: too much noise, not enough car stuff - no LBC, really!
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 21:03:30 +0100
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Be carefull with your comments,Bob,
If all the really knowledgeablecar peaple go ( and he certainly was /
is one of them)
then we will only be left with the superficial stuff!!

Frank has gone, and now Rob.

I noticed that when I returned to the list several contributors from
the early days who really knew their stuff had left.  I am not being
dismissive of the humour an other chat that makes this a good list,
but when you need help it is good to know that the knowledgable folk
are still there!

Guy