Re: too much noise, not enough car stuff - no LBC, really!

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: too much noise, not enough car stuff - no LBC, really!
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 07:07:42 -0700
I am a lurker. I rarely offer advise. Most of the time because by the time I
read the message there are all ready good answers.
I use outlook express and delete whole subject groups at once. So if its not
of interest to me its gone.
If you ask a question that's to simple, as in point gap. I assume you don't
own a manual and there for are to stupid to talk to.
I don't care what you found on E-bay. If I wanted that I can get it on my
own.
I don't care for race updates. That might belong on the team thiko list.(a
very strange  but fun group)
I like meet updates and links to photos.
I love the cat jokes as I have six walking grease rags. And a dog that
refuses to fetch the socket that rolled away.
I like stock and modified. I've had both.
I like the list because it reminds me that my toys are just sitting waiting
for me to go out and play with them.

Paul Van Wig
Long Beach, CA
60 Bugeye