A Good Example

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: A Good Example
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 11:05:18 -0700
I was surfing around this morning due to a lack of activity on the list
and found this car :   http://www.boxweed.addr.com/1960_sprite.htm
for sale on the Sprite Midget Club U.K. web site.  This car is a VERY
original unrestored car.  I only find a few non original items like the
hoses, battery cables, radiator cap, etc. that have been replaced with
locally sourced parts.  These parts would be replaced for the mileage
and time that has past for this car.  LOOK AT THOSE RIBBED RUBBER MATS!
The guy selling this car bought it from the original owner.  No telling
what he stole it for, but he is asking $15,000 so he knows what he has
got.  For 15 grand I would still want to go over it though.  Just
thought you guys might want to something to look at this slow Saturday
morning.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite