Re: A Good Example

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: A Good Example
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 23:30:27 -0400 FILETIME=[25D18650:01C138E1]
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey Mike, that's my car!  I bought it from a friend in Colorado who bought
it from the original owner.  It's now on eBay with an opening bid of $13,000
(which is about what I paid for it) .......NO RESERVE!  I also bought a '63
MG Midget from him about 5 years ago with only 27,000 miles on it, and
although it is very original too, it's not nearly as nice as the bugeye.
Yes, those floor mats are the best I've ever seen!!

Bob