Bleedin' brakes (was Re: Electric Fan

To: gjbranch@mediaone.net
Subject: Bleedin' brakes (was Re: Electric Fan
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 15:59:22 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
--- Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net> wrote:
> surprised me.  I don't know
> if Meejits have prop. valves, but I hope this helps.

Heh heh.  Now you tell me.

Actually I figured it out - opened the rear brake
union at the valve, got a big "URP", spent most of my
day dodging storms and cruising A1A in my "new" Midget
with brakes.  Previous owner thought it was bad MC, I
really didn't want to put one in today without many
tools, a bench, slop sink, etc.  Back to Illinois
tomorrow morning.  Not a bad extension to a business
trip!  And thanks again to GPO (great previous owner),
Larry Cogan - saved my bacon with loaner jack, stands,
moral support.

=====
Ron Soave

"It ain't women that kill a ballplayer.  It's stayin' up all night lookin' for
'em that does."
- Casey Stengel