Re: Bleedin' brakes (was Re: Electric Fan

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bleedin' brakes (was Re: Electric Fan
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 04:20:21 -0700 (PDT)
--- Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net> wrote:
> You suck, 1A1 in a Midget. Where did you start your
> journey from you
> luck dog?

A1A in Satellite Beach, near Patrick Air Force BAse
(Mom's condo).  Up and back to Cocoa Beach 4 or 5
times, pretty tame stuff.  I didn't want to get too
far from home base with a "new" car that I was
wringing out and tuning.  Quite stormy, only got
caught for a few seconds.

Back home in an hour or two....

=====
Ron Soave

"It ain't women that kill a ballplayer.  It's stayin' up all night lookin' for
'em that does."
- Casey Stengel