Re: Minilite magnesium wheels

To: jleclainche@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Minilite magnesium wheels
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 04:58:49 EDT
The seller has no idea either and doesn't want them to go too cheap or put
you off by asking too much.  Offer the same as for any other wheels + a bit
more per wheel if they are in good condition, no damage and no cracks.  You
can still get the centre caps brand new.

Daniel

In a message dated 08/09/01 21:22:11 Pacific Daylight Time,