More Black Tuesday (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: More Black Tuesday (No LBC)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:06:41 EDT
Well, the Starbucks coffee place down the street is closed.  I'm not exactly
sure where Starbucks fits on the list of terrorist targets, but I would feel
pretty safe in a Starbucks.  (If I could afford the coffee.)

Most of Philadelphia is closed.  First to shut down were the National
Historical areas including the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.  All the
high rise buildings closed, and they closed all the schools in Philly.  All
bridges are open and mass transit is working on a rush hour schedule all day.
 All the roads out of Philly are jammed, so I guess Larry M. is on his way
home.  It is amazing to hear that all commercial air traffic in the USA is
grounded.

This will certainly be a day I will remember.  Sorry if this is all off topic
for the lists, but it is much more important than sticking brakes.  Thank you
to the listers, in the areas that were targeted, who posting personal
observations.  We are all friends here.  Let's stick together.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport