Re: Alive.......

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Alive.......
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:17:42 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Thank you for replying and I for one am glad to hear you and your new wife are
fine. We don't like losing folks like Frank and Rob off the list, but they can
always return. I was afraid we might have lost you in a more permanent way.
Thank the Lord that we didn't.     Brad
Larry Macy.................... where are you?????