america

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: america
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:19:35 EDT
All -
I fly the flag on a daily basis.  With tears in my eyes I lowered it to half
staff  Tuesday afternoon.  My heart goes out to those of you who have lost
friends or relatives in these attacks.  Luckily everyone I know is safe.

I still can not believe the magnitude of what has occurred.  Not since the
Civil War have so many Americans perished in one day.  I am angry that we
knew that such an event was probable, yet little was done to prepare for it.
I am proud of how the majority of us have acted in the aftermath.

I hope that America has the resolve to see this thing through to a proper
conclusion.  A sleeping giant has been awakened once again (no, not you Chuck
:)

Pete Gajdosik
Southington, CT
USA