Re: Armed Airlines...no LBC

To: tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: Armed Airlines...no LBC
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:33:13 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/12/01 5:35:44 PM Mountain Daylight Time, tboicey@brit.ca
writes:

> Shooting a piston on a plane is VERY likely to cause
> explosive decompression, followed by airframe failure,
> and the plane falling out of the sky.
>
> --
> Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.

I agree Trevor, but as an engineer you should know that nearly all the
commercial airlines today are jets...no pistons.

Ha!  gotcha!

Seriously, shortswords would probably work too.  There are also firearm
options such as the bean bag guns, taser or whatever the shock 'em things are
called, sinter bullets that crush into powder if they hit anything harder
than flesh, subsonic rounds, etc.  Actually sounds like a  paradise of
development work for an engineer type.  You could be the first to develope an
arab homing bullet!

I'd settle for a half dozen folks on my side with boxcutters!

While you are in the R&D phase too...how about a substantial door to the
cockpit?

R Houston

74 Midget...Running!  now just the little things, adjust valves, replace air
filters, change oil, fix tach, fix speedo, fix 4-way flasher, etc, etc,
etc.....
63 TR4 up on blocks!
Too many projects, too little time.