Chill

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chill
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:58:28 -0700 m>
Let's cool it a bit. Best thing we can do is stay calm, help out locally in
your spare time and get back to work. It is absolutely astonishing and
horrifying what a few individuals with very limited resources were capable
of. Our productivity at my work sank through the floor today. It seems that
everybody is dealing with the current happenings by watching\surfing CNN
throughout the day and getting nothing accomplished. I even found myself
wandering around the office dazed. This is the US, let's do what we do best,
and get back to work. Let us not give the satisfaction to our enemies (whom
ever they are) of watching our economy take a blow. It may appear shallow to
think economics at a time like this, but remember their target was the WORLD
TRADE Center, and that is EXACTLY what is at stake.

The general reaction reminds me of what happens when I smacked a hive with a
2x4 when I was little. As strong as a wasp's sting may be, it cannot repair
the wasp's hive. Let's not be angry bees stinging everything in sight while
leaving everything we care for and worked for behind.

And for those of you who must have revenge\vengeance... at least remember,
it is best served COLD.

Toby

69 Sprite.