Re: Chill

To: "Brent Wolf" <wolfbj@prodigy.net>, "Larry Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chill
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:39:32 -0400
From Brent Wolf <wolfbj at prodigy.net>

>>> Yes, Yes, yes, pointing fingers, beating up and attacking
Muslims is wrong.

Absolutely, but a Pakistani Christian Canadian immigrant recently
told me she left Pakistan where among other discriminations she
was forced to attend Mosque services, where predominantly the
Mullah would rant and rave against Christians.

I hope your executive hasn't underestimated the size of the Muslim
fundamentalist faction. Over there, what if its 20% or more of the
population? Why else do the moderate Islamic governments walk on
eggs for fear of offending their extremists/fundamentalists? Poor
Pakistan may have to make that choice soon.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug