Re: The "2nd Phase"

To: <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The "2nd Phase"
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:49:07 +0100
During the Gulf War there were friendly States in the Middle East that
were extremly important to a successful outcome. (The only mistake at
that time was that we didn't see the job through to a proper
conclusion)
The same will apply again; it really is no good hitting out blindly,
we do need to know who and why we are hitting out, and we will need
friendly support in the area.

Oh, and I use "we" from the UK absolutely intentionally!

Guy