Was: Re: Arrest, now strike back

To: David N Waldmann <david@vermonthardwoods.com>
Subject: Was: Re: Arrest, now strike back
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:15:21 -0500
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Wrong.  There was nothing wrong with Nagasaki or Hiroshima.  It saved
hundreds of thousands of our marines and soldiers.  If Afghanistan wants
to harbor this guy, it should pay the price, whatever that price may
be.  Too many Americans have died in the last ten years without any
justice; it's time we stood up on our legs instead of being nice guys
and living on our knees.

And yes, I've seen devastation.  Was in Lebanon in 83, remember that?
And a variety of other overt and covert operations since then.  As long
as we are considerate of their feelings we will continue to be hit.  If
we let the world know we won't take it anymore, that we will repay
tenfold, they will stop aiding and abetting terrorists.  Oh, I know, it
will upset the bleeding hearts in our country, who would rather punish
Americans by restricting their lives and freedom, but life sucks.  I'll
be glad to push the button and launch.

Dave

--
Dave Miles in exile
Junction City, KS

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful one
hundred percent."
Horton Hears a Who(Dr. Suess).
"Come on you SOB's, do you wanna live forever?"  GySgt Dan Daly, USMC.

ICQ #95215109