My Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Question
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:19:16 -0700
OK, I've heard all about how we should nuke/kill/burn them all.  How many of
you angry killers have been in combat or are you all watching to much HBO
lately?  We have two choices, arrest, trial, sentence the guilty, or you
kill every last one, his mother, father, sisters & brothers, because of
their religion, no exceptions.  If you vote for the second then get started,
quit talking, "You" have a lot of "Work" to be done. Or should our 19 year
old sons do it for you.  By the way, your on the wrong side if "kill them
all" works for you, didn't work for Hitler won't work for now. But what do I
know, I was wounded in what wasn't really a war anyway .
        Crash