Re: Don't sell, buy x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: trev9@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Don't sell, buy x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:06:15 EDT
In a message dated 9/13/2001 8:02:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
trev9@earthlink.net writes:

> Thanks, David.  Glad to know there is another Gator
> on board.

Actually, Roy, I am a Kentucky Wildcats fan living in Tennessee, about 25
miles from Neyland Stadium, just biding his time through these preseason
sports waiting for the BIG sport to start.  Never could bring myself to be a
Tennessee Vile fan.  And I like Spurrier as a coach.  He is hated around
here, mostly because he usually wins the game. LOL

--David C.