I Think

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I Think
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:10:15 -0400
Sorry about that, I didn't realize an attachment wouldn't take. However
I though it worth while to type this young ladies poem.
Mike

Troubled Thoughts
  I Think

I think of a woman who kissed her love goodbye
Then I think of the devastation and it makes me want cry.

I think of a little boy whose dad promised a game
Then I think of the devastation and who is there to blame.

I think of a young girl who's planning to wed.
Then I think of the devastation and a loved one who is dead.

I think of a mother waving goodbye at the door.
Then I think of the devastation and no one to be proud of any more.

I think of a father kissing his daughter with a smile
Then I think of the devastation, he'll never walk her down the aisle.

I think of the loved ones who left for work today.
Then I think of the devastation, be with them lord I pray.

I think of all those faces and a terrific sight.
Then I think of the devastation, may they rest in peace tonight.

I think of how there lives have changed in one second or blink.
All the devastation-- I just don't want to think.

Alison Lennox,  Hamilton