Re: Prediction - dont go there!!

To: JustBrits <justbrits@home.com>
Subject: Re: Prediction - dont go there!!
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:16:30 -0700
Cc: team-thicko <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sorry... I'm just so used to spam that I ignore it.  I've gotten to the point
I don't even notice it... in fact I had to go back to the site to see what
you were refering to!

Snopes is one of my favorite sites... great reading!  I discovered many
"facts" I had always taken for granted were in reality hoaxes...  well worth
the nuisance.

It's kind of like being on a car mailing list (I'm on a dozen or so)... using
the "delete" key just gets automatic while looking for the "good" posts.
Seems to really bother some people though...  ;-)

Bill Elliott