Re: Dou you really want....?

To: Dave Miles <davidmiles@networksplus.net>
Subject: Re: Dou you really want....?
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:55:19 -0400
Cc: Guy Weller <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Oh sheesh, has it come to us taking pot-shots at each other here on the
list?

Dave, take a chill pill.  Or have you forgotten that part of being an
American is putting up with the fact that not everybody agrees with you?

Whether you think the answer is obvious or not, "Do you really want to
go to war?" is a valid question.  If only because you'd better be good
and ready to do it right.

I'm as proud to be an American as anyone here, and if it comes to going
and fighting, I'll be there if they'll take me.  However, I'm going
off-list for a while until folks decide to be civil.

Chris K.