LBC vs USA

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC vs USA
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:08:36 EDT
In a message dated 9/14/01 12:57:02 PM, patrick.elliott@attws.com writes:

<<   I can't believe this.  Close to 5000, That's FIVE THOUSAND!! Men, women,
fathers, mothers, children, and Americans just died less the four days ago.
But enough of that, let's get back to the really important topics of
synthetic oil, engine rebuilds.. >>

Very true Patrick,  and I feel this as much as you do.  But you can only talk
something out for so long before it becomes arguing and sniping among
friends, and that is exactly where it has carried some of us.  I  don't know
if there are any real experts as to what the cutoff point should  be, but it
seems to me that we are on a maudlin replay of the events of Black Tuesday.
There are several talk groups for the Terrorist Attack, but only one good LBC
Spridget group.  This LBC Spridget group is beginning to sound like the
media--if there is nothing to say,  put a  different spin on what has already
been said.  I would not find it objectionable to hear when Guy Weller's
daughter is located, or to hear from George Marinos or Mike Graziano or Larry
Macy or Frank to know how they and theirs are making out.  And I certainly
want to hear all about  Ed in N.C.'s cat "Greaserag".  I'm just tired of the
editorializing and blame placing.

So yes, Patrick, it is time for this list to move on and talk about oil
filters,  synthetic oils, engine  rebuilds, etc.  BTW, our best regards to
you and Aimee and your son.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)