LBC's are not vs USA

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC's are not vs USA
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:00:32 -0500 FILETIME=[D1F0F6B0:01C13D81]
Hello All,

My name is Matt Parrish, I have been involved in the discussion of Synthetic
Oils.  To those this may have offended I am sorry.  But I will not stop
talking about the cars this list is about.  Beyond not wishing to submit
this comfort to the ones who stole my security, I come here needing a break.

While I don't have anyone in the center I know of, members of my family were
just there, and stayed in the Millienium Hotel.  My brother worked in the
shadow of the Sears tower in Chicago, so he was evacuated and we were all
worried if business might have taken him to NY.  My Sister is President of
Clovis Community College which was bombed in an act of domestic terrorism on
the same day.  I myself live in Ft. Smith, Ar where two of the suspects have
been detained, and my wife used to do computer work for the apartment
complex where that couple lived, and recognized them from the Paper.  And
despite working nights, I myself have not missed a memorial service or
candlelight vigil, or donating blood and what money I can afford.

I do not wish to deny anyone the vent and comfort that speaking of the news
here might give, but as for myself I need a breath of fresh air, and as I
don't own a Sprite yet, this is as close as I can get.

Comfort and peace to all out there in whatever way they need to find it.

Matt

97 Ford Escort and dreams (tears and stress and anger)