Re: Dou you really want....?

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, davidmiles@networksplus.net, guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk
Subject: Re: Dou you really want....?
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:36:43 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/14/2001 12:38:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

> I you want an allie, member of NATO even that might be a weasel take a look
> at the French response

That is what I was saying earlier.  The French cannot be depended on and are
chicken sh** lillies.  Even my wife's uncle who fought on the ground in
Germany during the 2nd WW came home saying the French could not fight a lick.
 I earlier made the point of their refusal to allow our fighters to fly over
thier sweet land on our way to deliver Khadaffi his dues, requiring, I think,
3 in flight refuelings.  They rolled over in the face of Hitler and waited
for us to come along and pull them out of the quagmire.

I trust the Brits.

--David C.