Gatlinburg x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gatlinburg x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 14:42:51 -0400
Hope you will make plans to attend the Classic next year because my club
is planning it.  It will be in Gatlinburg, TN, on the edge of
the Great Smoky Mountains. I am in charge of the Rally.  Wonder if I
could convince them to work in a Spridget event?

Sorry, a slight oversight.  Of course, we will be there.  About a
Spridget event I dunno.
Seems like the little car has been getting a lot of attention on this
side of the country lately.
Gatlinburg will be a good time to bring it up.

Roy