Re: [midgetsprite] Crossflow Rad & Temp Sensor/ a little LBC 2001 21:29:

To: toyman@digitex.net (Brad Fornal)
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Crossflow Rad & Temp Sensor/ a little LBC 2001 21:29:13 -0500
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 05:36:28 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Two orifices from which to choose!

Look, even though I've got the site to
myself at this hour and can say anything
I want, I am not "going there"!

Gotta get back to reading my own responses!! Geeze this is really
boring.
I knew I should'nt have taken the Chief
Pilot's offer to take this weekend off due
to reduced schedule.

Ah, newpaper boy just arrived; thank God
'cause I'm tired of Playboy and Spice. Need a good movie or something.
Ah,
just read Frankster's "whine" message
message.

Good one, Frank!

SOMEBODY TALK TO ME - I CAN'T
STAND THIS SILENCE ANY MORE!!

(Geeze, I need to get a life!! I know, I'll
get married, yet again; yeah, that's the
ticket! Where's the phone book! Gotta
talk to my investment counselor/banker
and see if I can take another heavy loss!
Yeah, he's sleepin' but I'm paying him,
right? Let 'em EARN his money!)

HELP ME!!

Cap'n. Bob