Re: [midgetsprite] Crossflow Rad & Temp Sensor/ a little LBC

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Crossflow Rad & Temp Sensor/ a little LBC
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:13:17 +0100
Cc: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey, Bob,
You're living in the wrong place!
It was a beautiful sunny morning here at that time,
and I was "on the road", travelling to Glasgow to visit my other
daughter!

Passed by Lockerbie on the way. Always sobering that is, and
especially so at this time.

One night in 1988 I went and stood outside the house, I don't know
why. I looked up and watched this glint of light move steadily across
the sky against the stars.  Heading NW on the Great Circle route above
our house. 25 minutes later came the TV news flash.  I have ever since
been convince that I had been watching that fated airplane.

Guy