Re: 1275 Carbs

To: BCAH@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1275 Carbs
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:21:51 -0400
Oops! One more thing I forgot. Check out the Burlen fuel systems web site at
http://www.burlen.co.uk and go to the "Parts" link. There you can do some
searches, and it will tell you all the parts that were stock for the carbs
for the particular car. If you want to closely match the carb setup to the
engine you're putting in, just enter the model of the car the engine came
from (if you know) and see what was used. Especially the needles.

Eddie
1971 Midget