Re:Armed Airlines x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Armed Airlines x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:48:14 -0400
Sorry, folks, but I stand by my statement.  Inexperience persons
should not be allowed to carry guns under any circumstances.  On
aircraft's or anywhere else for that matter.  I am not a gun control
freak but I'm smart enough to realize that a gun in an unqualified
persons hands is down right dangerous.

You do not think a terrorist if he has mind could not take
one of those guns away from, let's say a little old lady passenger
and use her as a hostage along with his other coordinated buddies
to collect the rest of the guns on board?  Would you shoot the
hostage to get the hijacker?
I could go on with other examples I suppose but I don't think it
necessary.

Ask one of the pilots on this list how he feels about a plane load
of inexperienced gun toting passengers sitting behind his cockpit.

Why do you thing the military and police force goes to so much
trouble to train their people how to use these things?

Roy Rogers