Re: car show pics (not taken by me)

To: <SDOliner@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car show pics (not taken by me)
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:33:56 -0600
> Yes, a great looking bugeye.

thank you

> Now do the wing mirrors actually work?

not a bit!  they do for about 5 minutes (or when the car isn't moving) after
someone put's 'em where I want 'em, but once I get moving forget it.

> What is the deal with these, were they dealer or factory installed, or
> strictly aftermarket? They sure look like they belong.

not a clue, but i do like them, and i know you can get them from moss.

> By the way is that an Earl Schieb's paint job?

who?  i dunno, i wasn't the owner when it was painted, but honestly the
paint looks better in the photo!