Re: Lucas alternator

To: mooca.e@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lucas alternator
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:28:22 EDT
The really skinny one goes the same place as the skinny one on the generator
(charging red light) . Both the others go to the solenoid. Some people do
this and keep the regulator box and some don't.  You need to sit down and
look at the wiring schemetics for each respective system.  The car will need
to be negative earth.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 21/09/01 12:04:01 Pacific Daylight Time, mooca.e@home.com