Re: Laugh, will you!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Laugh, will you!
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 21:39:55 -0500 FILETIME=[3878B1F0:01C144C3]
Now, from what experience I've had with Hondas, which isn't much, they
aren't quite my favorite make of car, is that their crank rotates in a
direction contrary to the popular.  So if you wanted to drop in an engine
from anything else, you'd be in a situation similar to yours.  Unless, of
course, you flip the differential upside-down.  I've only seen this done a
few times, and it seems to work fine.  Might the same be possible if you
wanted to keep your "really quiet 3:55 gear"?

-Ryan Irwin
'61 Midget