Seals again

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f8PF0xP05534
Subject: Seals again
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:05:50 -0400
After talking to the glass shop and other folks more experienced with
Spridget windscreens and studying the seals and the channels, there is
pretty much no way the windscreen sidepost seals from either Moss or
Victoria British will work (same seals).  They are just totally wrong
for the channels, even with cutting.  Somebody told me that an MGB seal
would work, but they are shorter.  Anybody else have recent experience
with this, or know of an alternative vendor with seals from a different
manufacturer that actually fit?  I am assuming that at some point in the
past, both vendors may have supplied seals that worked.  Thanks!

Adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com

J. Adrian Barnes, MCSD, MCT
Senior Software Engineer/Department Manager
Business Information Group, LLC