Re: Piston Alignment?

To: "Guy Weller" <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, <SDOliner@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Piston Alignment?
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:52:43 -0400
Maybe this can help, its a page out of an old service manual that I have.
It shows the end rods with the "lip" facing the center of the engine and the
middle rods with the lip facingaway from  each other.  This is from a 948 -
1275 service manual.  Let me know if you cannot see the attachment and I'll
try sending it another way.

Dan