Re: Let's Square This Up

Subject: Re: Let's Square This Up
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:24:19 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Yeah, What about a "Box Sprite"?

What is a "Box Sprite"?
Is that like Box Lunch?
Or maybe Jack In The Box?
Or is that a Sprite being shipping in a container on a boat?
Or, let's see, a pugilisticly inclined Sprite?

What if we start calling Bugeyes, round body Sprites?
Or are they just unboxed, or preboxed Sprites?

Does anyone know of any cardboard box Sprites?
What about Rectangular Body Sprites?

PS And Brad, leave my Innocenti's out of this. You obviously don't know what you
might be getting yourself into making fun of a half-breed Italian car. :-)

jay fishbein
Heading out in my square body Chevy truck