Let's Square This Up

Subject: Let's Square This Up
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:21:12 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
This last email brings up something I never understood.

Where did this term "square-body" ever come from?

Some Spridget owner who also drove a Step-Van?

A math teacher hoping to increase the number of Bugeyes by squaring them?

A demolition man compressing old Spridgets? (I guess that would be cubed,
wouldn't it.)

Gives me the willies; even more so than "thread".

For the record, I never have and never will own a "square-body" Spridget.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
63 Sprite
74 Midget
Innocenti's - Now accepting donations of unwanted spare parts.