Re: roller rockers & push rods

To: "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: roller rockers & push rods
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:58:51 -0400
=20?= m>

On Thursday 27 September 2001 07:29 am, Toby Atwater wrote:
> Anybody have a spare set just laying around hehe? What other suppliers
> should I try? I have already spent a fortune with the nice folks at APT,
> and kinda want to try out some others just to spread the "wealth". Any
> ideas?

You might try Mini Mania - http://www.minimania.com - they have lots of
performance stuff, and in spite of their name they carry lots of parts for
other cars than just the Mini. Really good web site too. I've never bought
from them, except once I tried to order some front wheel bearings. Apparently
at the time they were in the middle of some sort of reworking of their web
site and/or computer system and my order (sent via the web) was lost. Ended
up going to Motorhead since they're close by and I didn't have the time to
wait. But I've never heard anyone else complain, so I would be willing to
give them another go.

NFI, YMMV, etc.

Eddie
1971 Midget