Daughter & car

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, pib@wxs.nl, matt_brazier@hotmail.com, cm12b@juno.com, paul.dexter1@ntlworld.com, dr.moses@juno.com, rose.osborne@which.net, simon.page@bt.com, Richardgripda@aol.com, stapo32@hotmail.com
Subject: Daughter & car
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:20:49 EDT
Hi all,

My daughter who is five was really excited about a car she saw the other day
and I thought HEY! All of my teaching, nurturing and encouragement is paying
off - a daughter with an educated taste for cars.

When she described it to me as a car with one wheel at the front and two at
the big I realised I still have a lot of work to do......... the car was a
Reliant Robin.......

Daniel