Re: 76 Midget rear end into a Bugeye?

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 76 Midget rear end into a Bugeye?
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:32:13 -0700
I agree with Larry.  I have the 3.7, a 5-speed, with a 1275 also.  Just hold
each gear longer.  Other than from a dead stop in first, you aren't giving
up a thing.  With a 4.22 you might get off the line a little quicker, but
who's drag racing a spridget anyway?  So you use 3rd and 4th around town,
instead of 4th and 5th. I love cruising down the freeway keeping up with 80
MPH traffic in the fast lane, and turning about 4K RPM.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino