Lets get this straight - Re: "Oil Pressure" & "old" overheating problem

To: KansaR@diebold.com, gjbranch@mediaone.net
Subject: Lets get this straight - Re: "Oil Pressure" & "old" overheating problem
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 08:20:59 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Its all very well saying what won't work but honestly how many people have
actually tested a big pulley back to back at 3-4000 rpm?  I bet very few of
you have.  I rarely make a statement that isn't based on experience.  I
tested pulley sizes back to back  and the big pulley showed a difference I
could read on my temperature gauge.

Also I would love to hear an explanation as to why BL cars went to the
trouble of designing, tooling and manufacturing a big water pump pulley for a
road going production car that had an rpm limit of about 6,000 rpm?  Because
lets not forget the big water pump pulley was developed for and fitted to the
BL MG Metro and some of the other A-series Metro engines and NOT for any
racing application.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 28/09/01 06:31:27 Pacific Daylight Time,