Re: Tattoos...

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tattoos...
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 13:45:09 -0500
Hee hee....um, I'm 33 years old...my Dad will never see my ankle again.
Heck, my 44 year old brother has never smoked in front of my parents.
Dysfunctional....NAH!

At 12:42 PM 10/2/2001 -0400, RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
>Tracy,
>
>I admire your dedication to Spridgets, and love your sense of humor, but I
>hope your daddy spanked you soundly for getting a tatoo.  Have you ever
>met an old GI, sailer, etc with tatoos that didn't regret getting them?
>

>Robert Houston
>Santa Teresa, NM
>'74 Midget
>63 TR4
>...I always wanted to be a procrastinator, but never got around to it.

Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he
never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
- Barbara Bush