Re: Tattoos...

To: "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tattoos...
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:14:55 -0500
Uh...did I mention this was the weekend in Hot Springs, Arkansas where 5000
bikers gathered....hee hee...it also happened to be our girls night out.
Coincidence? NOT! But they weren't real bikers...I was in the ladies room
when two women bikers mentioned going back to the condo...I had to speak up
and say

WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE...REAL BIKERS DON'T STAY IN CONDOS.

I think I made two chick friends for life....showed them my tattoo. LOL!

At 10:57 PM 10/1/2001 +0000, Charles F. Christ wrote:
>you was -you was-you was!   lol!
>i even remember seeing frank looking a bit "green" sunday morning!
>roflmao!  what a weekend!
>
>chuck
>

>Subject: Re: Tattoos...
>

> > That wasn't me!! I swear it, and I have witnesses. I wasn't there, no
>where
> > near the place!!
> > Larry
> > On 10/1/01 4:10 PM, "Charles F. Christ"
> > > umm i have it from reputable sources that tattoos do not hurt!   on a
>counta
> > > 'cause amy told me so!  lol!!!!!   actually they only hurt when larry
>macy
> > > walks by and yells """ouch-ouch-ouch""".  other than that all ya hear is
>the
> > > buzzing of the bees in the cigatette trees!  ah, the price you pay for
>fine
> > > art!  he-he-he!
> > > chuck.
> > > i have a sprite flash coming to a patch of skin near me soon!  ......c.
>:)

Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he
never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
- Barbara Bush